Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-10-18 Origin: Site
1. If it is plastic parts, then you need to pay attention to whether the color of the body and the base of the pot is the same. There may be inconsistencies in materials that lead to color differences, so you need to check the customer's order, reference samples, color box product photos.
2. Plastic parts should pay attention to the flying edge, shrinkage, air lines, scratches and other poor appearance. Each assembly part gap should be uniform, the gap should not be greater than 0.8mm. Do not have loose / deformation and other undesirable phenomena.
3. metal parts, the surface should pay attention to scratches, rust spots, bad plating and fingerprints and other bad conditions, the appearance should be in line with customer orders and samples. (For example, stainless steel mirror and matte effect)
4. It is best to take a photo of the large goods and color box photos together.
1.Transportation drop test
No critical & Major issue found on package & product after (10 times) drop test according to the standard of ISTA 1A.
2. Product Size /power cord length / WeightMeasurement
3.Bar code scan check
5.Full function check (including the function which only can be checked after fully assembling/installation.)
6.Coating adhesive Tape Test
7.High voltage test
8.Power on the check
The good condition samples should be operating at full load (preferable) at least 4 hours at rated voltage or time reference the user instruction if less than 4 hours.
after testing the samples should pass the hi-voltage check, function check, earth continuity check, etc., and no defect found.
9. Earth continually test if applicable
10.Power consumption check
11.Power cord strain relief test
12.Internal workmanship and critical component check.
Rubbing test for rating label and adhesive Test for printing, marking, and logo.
Appliances(other than fixed appliances and hand-held appliances)is placed in any normal position of use on a plane inclined at an angle of 10°to the horizontal, the supply cord resting on the inclined plane in the most unfavorable position.The appliance shall not overturn.
15.Timer accuracy check
Timer should be set as per instruction manual and the actual time should be measured, the timer is set for 2 hours.if no client requirement, the tolerance requirement is: electronics type +/-1minutes, mechanical type +/-10%)then power off, and then power the unit on again with 10 seconds.
16. Drop test for remote controller
Freelydrop the unit through a height of 1000mm onto a smooth concrete floor with 3mmTvinyle tile 3 times by different position, check the product unit after each drop. Any malfunction /construction broken or other major defect be found.
17. Gas leakage check
Use the gas detector to check the connection point between tube and compressor etc. gasline. no gas leakage found.
18. Noise check
Apply rated voltage to the unit and operating at the highest setting, then measure the noise with the tester 1m away from the unit. the noise level should be within the requirement.
-products basically have logos-all need to do silk-screen paste test
-Internal inspection-check CDF
-Outside box/manual/product serial number should be consistent
-Test the temperature of the air outlet, and whether the set temperature is basically the same.