Views: 81 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-16 Origin: Site
A lighter is a small fire starter. Mainly used for smoking fire, but also used for cooking and other fire. The main components of the lighter are the firing mechanism and the gas storage box. When the firing mechanism is in action, the sparks are emitted to the gas area and the gas is ignited. The ignition mechanism is an active part in the evolution of lighter, and also a complex part. According to the characteristics of the firing mechanism, the lighters can be divided into 6 kinds: firestone steel wheel lighters, piezoelectric ceramic lighters, magnetic induction lighters, battery lighters, solar lighters and microcomputer lighters. As it relates to the safety problem, the inspection of lighters is particularly important. So how to check the lighter? This article will give you a detailed introduction to the lighter inspection standards and methods, I hope you have learned something successful.
I. Cigarette lighter appearance inspection
Visual inspection within 30 cm distance, whether there is deformation of the housing; Electroplating (spray painting) surface treatment whether there are scratches, stains, sand, bubbles, rust, impurities, cracks and other adverse phenomena, if there is one of them, the diameter shall not exceed 1mm, each independent plane shall not exceed 3 points, more than deemed as defective products;
2. Color difference:
Lighter appearance color must be uniform, can not have color difference;
3. Trademark printing:
The printing of the trademark must be clear and beautiful, and the printing firmness must be able to pass three consecutive tape tear tests;
Visually measured within 30 cm distance, the overall proportion size is coordinated and beautiful, flat bottom products must be able to stand upright on the table, not to have a patch or burr;
The screws at the bottom of the lighter must be smooth, not higher than the bottom shell plane, feel smooth, there must be no cracking, rust, stabbing phenomenon;
6. Air intake and adjusting rod:
The air intake and adjusting rod must be in the middle of the adjusting hole, not offset, adjusting rod can not be too tight (screwdriver or other adjusting tools to adjust the adjusting rod slightly tighter prevail);
7. Connecting parts of head cover and shell:
The lighter head cover, the middle frame and the shell should be closely matched, the head cover should not be deflected, and the big seam at the shell connection should not exceed 5~8 wires;
8. Product integrity:
Compared with the confirmed sample, there are no missing parts.
9. Size and weight:
Must be consistent with the confirmed sample;
10. Decoration Accessories:
Pattern pattern is clear, beautiful, and the body bonding firmly, there should be no loose or obvious gap.
11. Business logo:
The lighter must be permanently engraved or printed with the guest's logo (trademark or trade name).
12, have standing performance must be able to stand smoothly.
13. All products, inner packaging, outer packaging, instructions or other accessories shall not be engraved or printed with any Chinese words.
Second, lighter performance inspection
1. Flame (Before flame detection, the lighter should be placed in a constant temperature environment of 23±2℃ for at least 10 hours)
The defects of automatic flameout:
Make the lighter in the vertical upward position, the flame to the large position for 5 seconds after the release of the switch, the flame must be extinguished automatically within 2 seconds;
② Defects in the direction of flame:
Position the lighter in a vertical upward position, and the flame should be vertically upward. If the flame Angle deviates more than 15% from the vertical direction, it is unqualified.
③ Defects of stretching fire:
After continuous ignition for 5 seconds, the height of the flame increased by more than 3CM.
(4) Defects of fire lifting: when the flame is adjusted to a large position, the bottom of the flame is separated from the outlet within 2cm and in a stable state, which is unqualified;
⑤ The defects of jumping fire:
Make the lighter in a vertical upward position, turn the flame to a large position, and then keep the ignition for 5 seconds. The change of flame height of the open flame lighter is unqualified for more than 3cm, and the change of flame height of the direct and windproof lighter is unqualified for more than 1cm.
⑥ Defects of flying fire
When the flame is at any height, there should be no flying fire.
⑦ fire breathing defects: CR
The lighter is placed in a vertical upward position and the flame regulating device is placed in a large position. It is unqualified that the gas of the lighter is not completely burned into a liquid and escapes.
⑧ The height of the flame limit:
A. Open flame lighter
1. The flame height of the first ignition shall not exceed 8CM and shall not be less than 2CM
2. When the flame is adjusted to a large position, the flame height shall not exceed 10CM, CR, but not less than 3CM
3. When the flame is adjusted to a small position, the height of the flame shall not exceed 3CM, allowing the fire extinguishing
B. Windproof, direct flush lighter
1. The flame height of the first ignition shall not exceed 5CM, and shall not be less than 1CM
2. When the flame is adjusted to a large position, the flame height shall not exceed 7.5CM, CR, but not less than 1.5CM
3. When the flame is adjusted to a small position, the height of the flame shall not exceed 2CM, allowing the fire extinguishing;
⑦ fire defects: every 10 times ignition, lighter ignition rate less than 7 times for unqualified.
2, flame positioning device: no installation of positioning device is unqualified.
3. Requirements for gas pressure:
① The lighter must be inflated with 3.8MPa butane gas (air pressure test);
(2) Inflation shall not exceed 85% of the capacity of the gas tank, but not less than 80%(visual);
③ Re-inflation test:
The lighter is re-aerated after the degassing treatment, and the one that cannot be filled with gas is unqualified; Serious gas leakage in the cylinder can not be effectively filled into the unqualified; The flame height of the first ignition after inflating is more than 6cm.
Small flame height shall not be less than 2cm, large flame height shall not be more than 10cm.
Filling method: The lighter air inlet faces vertically up, the cylinder air outlet faces vertically down and completely contains the lighter air inlet, and then continuously press the cylinder downward to fill gas.
4, switch performance requirements:
When the ignition switch is not too tight, jammed and loose phenomenon;
5, when the direction of the lighter flame is straight up, the user faces the switch and turns the switch to the left, the flame will gradually become smaller; When the ignition switch is rotated at the bottom of the lighter, the flame will gradually become smaller when the user faces the switch and turns it clockwise. The adjustment direction can be permanently engraved or printed on the lighter.
6, the lighter internal parts shall not rust, oxidation and loose phenomenon;
7. The lighter can not leak electricity when igniting.
8. The barcode on the packaging and outer packaging of all products can be scanned correctly. The barcode number displayed on the scanner for testing must be in line with the order.
Three, lighter safety inspection
1. Requirements for the anti-drop performance of lighters:
After the lighter falls freely to the concrete floor at 1.5 meters, there shall be no air box explosion, spontaneous combustion, air leakage, fire jumping, fire breathing and other phenomena, and the height of the flame shall not exceed the maximum value.
After falling parts can not fall, can normal ignition, flame performance and fall before there is no obvious change.
2. Requirements for high temperature resistance of gas box:
Keep the whole lighter in 65℃ hot water for 30 minutes without bubbles.
3. Inflation shall not exceed 85% of the capacity of the air tank, but shall not be less than 80%.
4. Requirements for combating inverted combustion:
When the flame is adjusted to large, turn the lighter upside down into a 45℃ Angle with the level of the air outlet, and continue to burn for 10 seconds, other parts of the lighter will not be lit;
5. Requirements for continuous burning:
The lighter is vertical upward, the flame height is adjusted to 5-6cm, the large position continues to burn for 1 minutes, will not occur spontaneous combustion or lead to any dangerous situation;
6. The lighter should not have sharp edges, so as to avoid accidental cuts or bruises during use;
7. When adjusting the flame positioning device by hand or screwdriver, the large and small points must be effectively stuck, and the positioning is not allowed to slip;
8. There must be +/- and direction arrow marks engraved on the side of the adjusting device;