Views: 59 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-14 Origin: Site
Children's oral mucosa and gums are relatively fragile, using unqualified children's toothbrush not only can not achieve good cleaning effect, but also may cause damage to children's gum surface and oral soft tissue. What are the inspection standards and methods for children's toothbrushes?
Toothbrush inspection | | children
1. Check the appearance of children's toothbrushes
2. Safety requirements and inspection of children's toothbrushes
3. Size inspection of children's toothbrushes
4. Strength test of children's toothbrush bundle
5. Physical performance test of children's toothbrushes
6. Children's toothbrush bristle test
7. Check children's toothbrush accessories
1. Check appearance
- Decolorization test: with cotton fully soaked in 65% ethanol, respectively on the brush head, brush handle, brush bristles, accessories to vigorously wipe 100 times, visually observe whether there is color on the cotton.
- Visually check whether all parts and accessories of the toothbrush are clean and free of dirt. Use smell to judge whether there is any odor.
-Visually check whether the product is packaged, whether the package is cracked, whether the inside and outside of the package are clean and clean, and there is no dirt.
- The packaging of sales products shall be checked to ensure that the bristles are not directly touched by hands.
2 Safety requirements and inspection
- The toothbrush head, all parts of the brush handle and accessories should be visually inspected 300mm away from the product under natural light or 40W light, and checked by hand. The shape of the toothbrush head, handle and accessories should be smooth (except for special processes), without sharp edges or burrs, and the shape should not cause harm to human body.
- Visually and hand-feel check whether the toothbrush head is detachable. The toothbrush head should not be detachable.
- Hazardous element: The element content of soluble antimony, arsenic, barium, cadmium, chromium, lead, mercury, selenium, or any soluble compound composed of these elements in the product
3. Inspection of specifications and dimensions
Specifications and dimensions are respectively measured with vernier caliper with the minimum dividing value of 0.02mm, micrometer with outer diameter of 0.01mm and ruler of 0.5mm
Test the strength of the hair bundle
- Visually check whether the bundle strength classification and nominal filament diameter are indicated on the product packaging.
The bundle strength is classified as soft, meaning that the toothbrush bundle has a bending force of less than 6N or has a nominal filament diameter of 0.18mm or less.
5 Physical performance check
The physical performance should meet the requirements.
6. Mill and install
- Toothbrush Bristles the top contour of the monofilament should be sharpened and free of burrs. The top contours of qualified and unqualified monofilaments are shown in a) and b) of FIG. 2.
- Take three bundles on the bristle surface of the flat bristle toothbrush, then remove the three bundles and paste them on the paper surface. Observe with a 30-fold micromirror. The pass rate of the top profile of the bristle monofilaments of the flat bristle toothbrush should be greater than or equal to 70%;
Take one bundle from each bundle of high, medium and low bristles. Remove the three bundles and paste them on a paper surface. Observe with a microscope of 30 times.
7 Check accessories
- The age range should be clearly stated on the packaging of children's toothbrushes.
- The attachment fastness of the non-removable accessories of children's toothbrushes should be greater than or equal to 70N.
- Detachable accessories for children's toothbrushes should meet the requirements.
8 Check the appearance quality
Visually at a distance of 300mm from the product under natural light or 40W light, bubble defects in the brush handle were checked by contrast with standard dust maps. The appearance quality shall conform to the requirements in Table 4.