Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-09-20 Origin: Site
1. Furniture can be divided into indoor household furniture, office furniture, and outdoor furniture according to the site of use.
2. According to the user group, it can be divided into children's furniture and adult furniture.
3. According to the product category, it can be divided into seats, tables, cabinets, etc.
In this presentation, we only discuss the safety requirements and testing of seats and tables for adults, including indoor, outdoor and office use.
The test methods and standards we cite are from European standards. BS EN-1728, BS-EN12520, BS-EN12521, BS EN-1730, BS EN-1022, EN-581. EN-1335, EN527.
1. Sharp corners, burrs, shearing points or crushing points that cause harm to people are not allowed. (Allowable for shear or squeeze points during opening or installation)
2. The end of the hollow tube needs to be sealed with a cap.
3. Parts with lubricating oil need to be individually packaged to avoid oil stains.
1. Use performance tests
a. Static load test
b. Stability test
c. Impact test
d. Fatigue test
2. Material inspection. Leather, tempered glass, wood humidity, rubbing fastness of fabric leather, etc.