Views: 89 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-12-05 Origin: Site
USB cable is commonly used in our daily life, the need to charge supplies, whether it is the baby's finger enlightenment to read the wall chart, or the kitchen to play the electric grinder garlic mud, all need to use the USB cable, and related to electricity, so how to ensure the safety of this kind of electrical products? How is the USB cable inspected?
Inspection of Appearance:
Plug shell: colloid no bubbles, shrinkage, burr, scratch, private, dirty, buckle and shell joint, good joint, joint ≤0.5mm, can not be loose, cracking and so on.
Plug metal part: colloid no shrinkage, burr, scratch, buckle and shell joint, good joint, joint ≤0.5mm, can not be loose, cracking and so on.
Line body appearance: line body no dirt, foaming, shrinkage, scratch, deformation, lack of Angle, exposed wire core phenomenon.
Model: Whether the sticker and plug orientation mark on the data cable are the same as the sample.
Packaging: The wire should be tied with cable ties and packed into PE bags. The packaging is complete, which can protect the wire during transportation and storage. The outer tape is printed with choking warning words. Color box printing content is consistent with customer information.
1. Drop test: ISTA 1A standard. No fatal or serious defects occur after testing.
2. Product size/power cord length/product weight measurement: according to the specification or reference version. If there is no customer requirement, +/-3% tolerance is used.
3 bar code scanning check: the bar code can be scanned, and the scanning result is correct.
4. Assembly test: It can be assembled smoothly according to the instructions, and there will be no quality problems after assembly.
5. Full function check (including functions that must be assembled) : All nominal functions must be available, such as installation/adjustment, switching, setting, display, actual use, etc.
6. Coating paste test: All printing, foil printing and UV coating shall be tested with 3M tape for fastness. After the test, the adhesive area shall not exceed 10%.
7. Operation test: Full load test sample for 4 hours at rated voltage (or select full load time according to instructions). After the test, the sample needs to pass the high voltage test, function test, grounding test, etc...
8. Drop test (for hand-held/portable/portable products) Test sample free fall to the wood floor 3 times, the test height is as follows: Desktop product (no more than 5kg)/ Portable product: 750mm portable/Plug and play/portable: After the 1000mm test, no safety problem is generated, and must pass the high voltage test and grounding test. If a Major issue is found during or after the test, write it in the report.
9. Internal work and inspection of key parts: Check the integrity of internal structure and key parts according to the structure drawing or list of key parts.
10. Friction test for rated labels and paste test for printed labels: wipe labels with water for 15 seconds, and then wipe with gasoline for 15 seconds.
11. Needle pulling test (for USA) : The needle can withstand a 20 lb force for 2 minutes when it is charged/uncharged/grounded. The needle cannot be pulled out or displace more than 2mm.
12. Plug durability check (for USA) : After 10 reciprocating plug and pull, the plug can be fully inserted into the device again. Apply a 3 lb vertical force to the wire connection surface, and the pin force of the plug should not exceed 2mm for 60 seconds.
13. Check of large and small pulling force: (applicable to European market) Pulling force of standard single needle gauge is greater than 2 Newton and less than 27 Newton.
14. Check the diameter of the power cable: 3.8mm