Views: 68 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-18 Origin: Site
Thermos cup is commonly used in life, but there are many varieties of thermos cup brands, the quality is also uneven, how to inspect the thermos cup? What is the quality inspection standard of thermos cup?
Inspection and testing standards:
1, capacity: On the one hand, the capacity of the thermal insulation container can hold enough items. On the other hand, it is directly related to the retention temperature, that is, the larger the capacity, the higher the retention temperature. Therefore, the positive and negative deviation of the thermal insulation container capacity should not be too large.
2. Hot water leakage: This project involves the safety of use, and affects the beauty of the use environment. When the problem of this project is serious, hot water will leak out between the flask and the shell as long as the flask is filled with water, which will burn the user. Even if the amount is small, it will leak out and leave water marks on the table and the floor, affecting the beautiful environment.
3. Impact resistance: The project is related to the service life of the product. In the process of using the product, it is inevitable to have bumps and bumps, if the product accessories used by the material shock absorption is poor or the precision of the accessories is not enough, there will be gaps between the bottle and the shell, the shaking and bump in use may cause the displacement of the asbestos pad, the small tail cracks affect the thermal insulation performance of the product, serious will also cause the bottle cracks or even broken.
4, identification: national standards: product name, capacity, caliber, manufacturer name and address, adopted standard number, use method and use precautions should be clearly marked.
Points to note:
1. Appearance. When the shape of the thermos cup is beautiful, it will be liked. Of course, it also depends on the process of the thermos cup, the workmanship of the details, whether the interface will be delicate, whether the edge of the thermos cup mouth will be smooth and smooth. A beautifully made thermos cup represents the manufacturer's attention to product quality.
2. Material. Stainless steel thermos cup must be food grade 304 stainless steel, general liner to use 304 steel, can be used to hold water thermos cup heavy metal dissolution does not exceed the standard, including lead does not exceed the standard. A cheap 201 or 202 stainless steel cup contains more than 100 times as much heavy metal as 304 steel. The outer shell does not matter, both inside and outside 304 steel, the inner cover is plastic, easy to identify, smell no smell can. The general is PC material, PC material boiled in the boiling water is no taste, will not be deformed.
3. Look at the inner cover. The inner cover of a good thermos cup is normally made of PC material, which has no smell. The brightness of the plastic is good and smooth. The lid should be easy and clear, and there should be no sanitary blind spots that can not be cleaned, so as to be clean and hygienic.
4. Twist the lid. A good quality thermos should be fairly smooth and smooth when the lid is screwed on, with an even 360-degree twist. The thermos cup is used to drink water, and it should be opened and tightened several times every day. If the lid is uneven in weight at the beginning of the screw, or makes a harsh sound, such a thermos cup will not be used for a long time, and the lid will be broken, and there will be deflating and leaking.
In addition, in the process of using the thermos cup to avoid collision and impact, so as not to damage the cup body or plastic, resulting in thermal insulation failure or water leakage. When tightening the screw plug, the force should be appropriate. Do not rotate too hard to avoid the failure of the screw buckle. When drinking coffee or drinks regularly, the inside of the thermos cup will change color. This is a normal phenomenon. Use toothpaste and toothbrush to remove it.
The third party inspection company, EC inspection company has been engaged in the inspection of the third party inspection and testing company in China, has more than 20 years of inspection and testing experience, providing inspection, testing, factory inspection, evaluation and other quality services.