Views: 79 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-12-09 Origin: Site
First, color check
1. Correct color matching, in line with the order information requirements.
Two, product specification inspection
1. Product specifications shall be consistent with engineering technical data;
2. The bulk goods should be consistent with the limit sample.
Iii. Appearance inspection (plastic appearance, hardware appearance and pipe fitting appearance)
1. No orange peel, yellowing, delamination, foaming and burning;
2. No thick or thin wall phenomenon;
3. No sag and distortion;
4. Cutting and leveling mold closing line;
5. Bright surface, uniform color, no impurities, no color difference;
6. No scratching, rust, foaming, delamination, pinhole, cracking and peeling phenomenon;
7. Blank edge and sharp point;
8. No sag, distortion, deformation and other phenomena;
9. No dewelding, welding leakage, air bubble, uneven welding and other phenomena.
Four, finished product structure test requirements
1. The brake and detachable parts operate normally without failure;
2. The width of the platform is consistent with the design width: ±1.0mm;
3. Walk in a straight line: slide 5 meters from a 10 degree slope, and do not offset 0.3 meters (reference standard JIS0294);
4. Passed one three-line six-sided box drop test;
5. Passed the front wheel lifting weight test (according to regional standards and customer requirements);
6. Strength test of pusher handle (refer to GB 14748)
Test method: A corresponding number of test weights were placed in the sleeping pocket and fixed with a safety belt. In a controlled manner, the handlebars were alternately raised or lowered to raise the front and rear wheels by 120mm±10mm (as shown in the figure), and the test was conducted 800 times at a frequency of 15 cycles /min±2 cycles /min. For commutable handlebars, the test should be performed 400 times in each direction. If the handle has an adjustable device, the test should be carried out under the most unfavorable conditions.
7. Impact strength test of cart (reference standard GB 14748)
Test method: Place the corresponding number of test weights in the sleeper bag, fix with the safety belt, place the vehicle on the 10° ramp, release the vehicle 1000mm away from the stop block and make it drive off the ramp freely, and hit a steel stop block, the height of which should be at least half of the wheel diameter. The test was repeated 10 times.
1. Hard platform;
2. Steel block;
3. Block height, at least half of the wheel diameter.
Five, parts and rivets combination requirements
1. Rivet back mouth 2~3mm and complete, no plating delamination;
2. Suitable tightness, no bending, no sharp burr phenomenon;
3. Male and female screws are locked in place without sharp burrs;
4. Combination fastening, flexible rotation; The clearance between the front and rear wheels is 1.0~1.5mm;
5. Self-tapping screws are locked in place and can not be loosened.
6. The position of the stickers is correct, without bubbles, warps and tatters;
7. Left and right parts, directional parts according to the operating instructions requirements & limit sample combination, can not be confused upside down;
8. If the mould is used, it must be easy to put it into the inspection mould.
Vi. Functional inspection requirements of the platform
1. Front and rear wheel rotation must be flexible, such as the front wheel can be oriented, must be firmly stuck;
2. All the platforms with two locks must be firmly locked and can not be separated from the phenomenon;
3. If there is a commutator handle, the commutator spirit and clamp should be in place and firmly.
4. The contact surface between the wheel and the brake teeth is less than 5mm, which needs to be firmly clamped and not detached;
5. Backrest adjustment should withstand 15 kg of strength does not automatically slide, backrest adjustment is smooth and not dull;
6. Foot adjustment should be smooth;
7. The front handrail is smoothly installed and firmly clamped.
Vii. Sunshade inspection requirements
1. No foreign matter, no broken thread, dirt, needle skipping, holes and other phenomena on the wrapping and stitching on the sunshade;
2. The closing function of the sunshade is not too tight or loose;
3. Open the net cloth by hand to ensure that there is no crack phenomenon;
4. Confirm that the function button on the sunshade is normal, seamless reverse, wrong model and so on.
Viii. Requirements for packaging inspection
1. The contents of the shipping mark and sticker of the carton must be correct, without missing, misprinting, blurring and dislocation;
2. The packing method must be packed according to the engineering technical requirements;
3. The packing PE bag must be perforated and printed with warning words;
4. Warning stickers must be printed on one side of the platform;
5. Backrest and seat belt must have sewing warning cloth;
6. Turntable woven label and LOGO must be printed in clear font and not fall off, and printed in the specified position;
7. Packaging parts shall not be misinstalled, including instructions, warranty cards, etc., which shall meet the requirements of engineering packaging pictures;
8. The packing box should be smooth, no sudden crack dirty;
9. The box should be sealed smoothly and firmly, and the lid should not be easily removed.
In addition, each country classifies the nature of use of products such as baby strollers sold to its own country and sets specific standards for safety control. The following are the safety testing standards for buggies in each country:
(I) China GB14747 This standard is applicable to children's tricycles for one or more children to ride.
(2) China -- GB 14749 This standard applies to baby walkers from sitting up to walking by themselves.
(3) China -- GB 14748 This standard is applicable to children's wheeled carts for one or more children.
(4) United States -- ASTM F977 This standard is applicable to baby walkers used by infants.
(5) USA -- ASTM F833 This standard applies to wheeled carts for the carriage of infants or children.
(6) European Union -- EN1273 /BS EN1273 This standard applies to baby walkers for use by infants from sitting up to walking on their own.
(7) European Union -- EN 1888 This standard applies to wheeled child strollers for one or more children.
(8) Australia/New Zealand -- AS/NZS 2088 This standard applies to wheeled carts for the carriage of infants or children.