Views: 100 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-16 Origin: Site
Inspection standard for medical gloves
Medical rubber ball testing project
1. Raw material inspection: latex material analysis, qualitative and quantitative analysis, chemical analysis, analysis of toxic substances
2. The size of the measurement
3. The determination of permeability
4. The tensile properties: breaking force and elongation at break aging before analysis, breaking force and elongation at break aging after analysis, 300% tensile load
5. Gloves disinfection capability test
6. Packing and marking inspectionSeveral kinds of commonly used gloves material:
(1) of wire - common stainless steel wire, aluminum alloy wire, mainly used to produce cut resistant gloves. This kind of material cutting resistance is strong, and easy to clean, but qualitative, use not convenient
.(2) the Kevlar, Spectra and other synthetic yarn - is also good, including synthetic fiber cutting resistance material, cutting resistance, though less wire, but qualitative light, use comfortable, and the improved and processing, some products also can achieve a high-grade fight cut product standards
.(3) d eyes (with fabric lining) - has abrasion resistance and puncture resistance, the use of flexible and comfortable.
(4) natural latex (with fabric lining) - has excellent flexibility, flexible, in particular, there is a certain wear resistance, resistance to tear and cutting resistance. PVC (with fabric lining) -
(5) can provide a certain amount of wear and wear protection, if the material thicker, can also have a certain ability to resist cutting, but don't tear.
(6) the leather - a natural material, through a variety of tanning process, with its unique performance. Skin can be divided into: cowhide, its advantages are comfortable, durable, breathable wear, through inscription whatever processing, durable, and can resist high temperature; Pig skin, pore bulky, air permeability, after washing can still maintain good softness, not harden. Sheepskin, is comfortable, durable and anti-wear performance, but because the price is too expensive, generally only in touch demanding industry.