Views: 69 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-12-14 Origin: Site
GB 2626-2019 Respiratory protection Self-priming filter anti-particulate respirator, the revised version of the standard GB 2626-2019 "Respiratory protection Self-priming filter anti-particulate respirator" has been officially released on December 31, 2019, and officially implemented on July 1, 2020. The new standard adds requirements for respirator materials and methods of leak detection for detachable parts of products.
Common terms and definitions：
non-powered air-purifying respiratory protective equipment
total inward leakage
user face-seal cheek
1. Product compliance check
1.1 Material Requirements
1) Materials directly in contact with the face should be harmless to the skin.
2) The filter material should be harmless to human body.
3) The materials used should have sufficient strength and should not be damaged or deformed in the normal service life.
4) There should be no obvious tenderness or tingling when wearing.
1.2 Requirements for structural design:
1) It shall not be prone to structural damage, and the design, composition and installation of parts shall not pose any danger to users;
2) The design of the headband should be adjustable, easy to wear and remove, should be able to firmly fix the mask on the face, and should not appear obvious oppression or tenderness phenomenon when wearing, the design of the headband of the replaceable half mask and full cover should be replaceable;
3) The masks of the same size and style should be tested as different products if they are worn in different ways;
4) The visual field should not be significantly affected;
5) When wearing, the lens of the full cover should not appear fog and other conditions that affect vision;
6) Respiratory protection equipment with replaceable filter elements, suction valve, exhalation valve and headband should be designed to be easily replaced, and enable users to check the air tightness of the mask and face at any time and conveniently;
7) The respiratory catheter should not restrict head movement or the user's actions, should not affect the tightness of the mask, should not restrict or block the airflow;
8) The front of the exhalation valve should be protected. The exhalation valve protection device can be used as a special part or other parts on the mask to protect it;
9) The structure of the disposable mask should be able to ensure the close fit with the face, and there should be no deformation during the service life;
10) The parts of the replaceable mask (except the filter element) shall be washable.
2. Check the appearance
The surface of the sample should not be damaged, deformed or have obvious other defects. The materials and structure of the components should be able to withstand normal operating conditions and possible temperature, humidity and mechanical impact. The headband should be adjustable. After temperature and humidity pretreatment and mechanical strength pretreatment, the parts should not fall off, damage and deformation. The inspection should also include the logo and any information provided by the manufacturer.
3. Filtration efficiency
Test N filter elements with sodium chloride (NaCl) particles, and test KP filter elements with DOP (dioctyl phthalate) or oil particles with similar properties (such as paraffin oil).
During the testing process, the filtration efficiency of each sample should always meet the requirements.
The TIL of the disposable face mask
5. Respiratory resistance
Respiratory resistance requirements
6. Suction valve
The axial tension to be borne by the protection device of the exhalation valve
7. Dead voice
The mean dead chamber result of the respirator should not be greater than 1%.
The visual field of the respirator shall meet the requirements in the following table.
Each headband, buckle and other regulating part of the breathing apparatus shall not slip or break under the tensile force specified in the table below.
10. Connect and connect components
All connections and connecting parts between the replaceable filter element and the mask, and between the breathing catheter and the filter element and the mask, shall not slip, break or deform under the axial tension specified in the table below.
Only the full cover should be tested. The lens of each sample should not be broken or cracked: the lens should not cause distortion of the view.
12. Air tightness
Under specified testing conditions, the pressure change of each full cover shall not be greater than 100Pa within 60 seconds.
If the product is not designed to be flame retardant, instructions shall be provided as required: If the product is designed to be flame retardant, the components exposed to flame shall not continue to burn for more than 5s after being removed from the flame.
The following logo shall be affixed to the product
1) Name, trademark or other marks that can identify the manufacturer or supplier;
2) Model and number (if applicable);
3) The implementation of this standard number and year number, the filter element should be marked with the filter material level, level with the implementation of this standard number and filter element level combination, such as GB 2626 2006KN90, or GB 2626 2006KP100142 packaging on the minimum sales package, should be at least in Chinese in a clear and durable way, Or the following information can be seen through transparent packaging:
a) Name, trademark or other marking that identifies the manufacturer or supplier;
b) Type, model and size of mask (if applicable);
c) For the execution of this standard number and year number, the filter element shall be marked with the level, the level shall be marked with the combination of the execution of this standard number and the filter element level, such as GB 2626 2006KN90, or GB 2626 2006KP100.
4) Product License number;
5) Production date (at least months) or production batch number, storage life (at least years);
6) "See Information provided by the manufacturer";
7) Manufacturer's recommended storage conditions (including at least temperature and humidity).