Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-01 Origin: Site
A power tool is a mechanized tool that uses an electric motor or an electromagnet as the power and drives the working head through a transmission mechanism. The application fields of power tools cover the machinery industry, construction roads, decoration, landscaping, wood processing, metal processing and other manufacturing industries.
Globally, North America and Europe are the largest markets for power tools in the world. In recent years, with the rapid development of emerging markets, Asia, Latin America and other regions have become important driving forces for the growth of the global power tool market.
my country is a big country in the production of power tools, and there are a large number of production enterprises.
Power tools are mainly divided into metal cutting power tools, grinding power tools, assembly power tools and railway power tools. Common power tools are:
- Miter saws, chainsaws, circular saws, band saws, jigsaws, wire saws, sawing machines, disc shears;
- Tile cutters, planers, trimmers, cross-cut saws, reciprocating saws, planers, split-pole rotary planer chippers;
- Electric scissors, lawn mowers, weeders, scarifiers, sewing machines, grinders, polishers, sanders, cement mixers, nailers, wall cutters, waxers;
-Abrasives, drills, hammers, screwdrivers, chisels, glue guns, hot melt glue guns, soldering irons, welding guns, hot air guns.
1. Visual inspection
2. Product size/weight check
3. Barcode Scanning Check
4. Assembly/Installation Inspection
5. Assembly Test
6. Full function test
7. Coating adhesion test
8. Color fastness inspection
9. Silkscreen Test
10. Transport drop test
11. Stability Test
12. High Voltage Test
13. Power-on inspection
14. Ground test
15. Functional or Input Power/Current Check
16. Power cord pull test
17. Internal workmanship and inspection of key components
13. Product drop test
14. Burn-in test
15. Disassembly test