Views: 66 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-10 Origin: Site
Treadmill is a common fitness equipment for families and gyms, and is the simplest of today's family fitness equipment, is the best choice for family fitness equipment. The quality of the treadmill is determined by testing. So how do treadmills check? This article will give you a detailed introduction to the treadmill detection methods and standards, I hope you have learned something successful.
1.1 Stability test of the whole machine
According to the basic requirements of EN957-1 safety test: the tester has a height of 1750mm±50mm, a weight of 100KG±5KG, a tilt of 10° in the motion direction and 5° in the non-motion direction. The tester moves normally within 80% of the motion range of the instrument, and the instrument and each person will not tip over. (EN60335 should apply this method if the instrument can be folded and placed vertically, so that the child will not be suddenly tipped over during the process of being placed vertically)
Stability tests were performed with 100KG testers on a test platform with a tilt of 10° in the motion direction and 5° in the non-motion direction, and then the instrument was folded up for stability testing
2m ×2m test platform with adjustable incline and 125KG human tester with weight above 1750MM
1.2 External safety structure test of the machine
According to the basic requirements of EN957-1 safety test:
1. All edges and sharp corners that are easy to contact with people must have a rounded corner of R≥2.5MM, and other edges that are easy to contact must be polished and protected.
2, the pipe end of the instrument should be plugged or plugged with other parts of the instrument, for protection, and ensure that after the durability test, the plug part remains in situ does not fall off, if there is a possibility of falling off in the movement, the pulling force should be ≥70N (EN957-1.6.6 separation of the sleeve pull force determination)
3. EN957 -- 1.5.4 Adjustment and locking mechanism when tested in accordance with 6.1.2 and 6.1.4, the adjustment device of the training equipment can operate safely, be safe, eye-catching, and easy to reach. Unobtrusive adjusting devices should be excluded and adjusting parts must not affect the user's range of motion. The weight control pin shall be fail-safe and the function of any locking mechanism shall be clear
4. EN957-22.214.171.124 The gap between the drive belt, rear roller, bracket and rear roller/belt of the transmission and rotation part and the ground shall be protected. The width of the toe guard shall be wider than that of the rear roller, and the tilt Angle of the toe guard shall be between 0 and 15℃. (Put the test pointer at the lead-in point to see if the test pointer is bent), the test pointer is involved in the gap between the back roller and the drive belt, or the gap between the toe guard and the running belt.
Visually and with an R gauge, measure whether the chamfering of the tube end and human contact parts of the device is likely to harm the user of the device
Observe whether the plug of the treadmill will fall off in the durability test and drag apparatus, and test the maximum pulling force of the plug with the pointer tension meter (test the pulling force of the foot guard of the treadmill).
Use the test pointer to test whether it will be involved in the gap between the back roller and the running belt, or the gap between the back guard and the running belt. The transverse strengthening tube of the back roller and the running frame should not be involved in the fingers, and the toes should not be involved in the sides of the treadmill during exercise
Pointer type tension meter, R gauge, test pointer
1.3 Safety distance test of easy to contact parts of the machine
According to the basic requirements of EN957-1 safety test:
Easy to contact parts refer to: hand holding parts, shearing parts, rotation and reciprocating parts
1. The distance between the active part and the rigid part of the finger should be less than 8.6MM
2. The distance between the active part related to the hand and the rigid part should be not less than 25MM
3. The distance between the active parts related to the feet and the rigidity should be more than or equal to 60MM
4. EN957-126.96.36.199 For equipment with adjustable elevation Angle, when the distance between any part of the equipment and the ground is less than 60MM, the rate of change of elevation Angle shall not exceed 1°/ second. The user can turn off the device immediately.
Use a vernier caliper or test finger for each item
1. When the treadmill is folded up, the gap between the handrails, the gap between the running machine and the main frame on both sides can be used
2, people in the movement of the sole of the foot and the gap between the foot guard
3. The height of contact between the lowest point of the treadmill and the ground
Vernier caliper, tape measure, test finger, stopwatch
1.4 Handrail device
According to EN957-6.5.8 Test requirements:
There should be side handrails and front handrails in the treadmill for users to support and escape in an emergency. One of the following structures can be selected:
1. A front armrest
2. Two side handrails
Or both of the above
The front armrest should be: the minimum width (running bandwidth +50MM) should be equal to the width of the longitudinal axis of the front drum
Height: 800mm - 900mm
The maximum width of the handrails on both sides is 900mm (the distance from one center of the handrails to the other center)
The length of each side handrail shall not be less than 30% of the length of "1" of the movement surface
3. EN957-1.5.7 Handle test
5.7.1 Integral handlebars
When tested in accordance with 6.1.2 (Visual), the whole handle shall be marked for mounting position (general purpose) and the surface shall be textured to prevent slippage
5.7.3 Rotary handle: The rotary handle shall have a mechanical locking device, and the surface shall be textured to prevent slipping.
Press 6.6 when testing (with one bar correctly clamp the grip and apply the twist:
The size is:
H class: 50N.M, S class: 75N.M
The relationship between the front handrail, side handrail and the width of the driving belt of the treadmill is measured visually and with a tape measure to see if it meets the requirements
Test the torque of the handlebars with a barbell piece. (Test the tension between the handle and the sponge grip according to the company's standard)
Prepare a pair of test shoes to test the friction coefficient. Place a standard weight of 10N on the test shoes and slowly drag the test shoes with a pointer tension meter to test the friction coefficient of the sides of the treadmill
Measuring tape, test shoes, pointer tension meter
2. Test the fatigue life and temperature rise of the whole machine
2.1 Fatigue life test
According to EN957-7.6.7:
Automobile tire 155/13 (pressure 1.5bar), 75KG (reduced mass, including tire)
Falling height: 10MM Frequency: not less than 30 times/min
Step: Adjust the treadmill at the middle incline at 66% of the length of the driving belt from the back of the driving belt, and impact the longitudinal axis of the running belt with the tire drop:
1. Class H: 8KM/H 12000 times
2. Class S: 12KM/H for 100000 times
After the test, all parts of the instrument were normal
The maximum exercise load of the treadmill was tested: the exercise speed of the treadmill was 8KM/H. Several testers with more than 100KG weight were added on the treadmill until the treadmill could not work normally. The maximum exercise load of the treadmill was tested
Artificial fatigue test: The weight of the tester was 125KG, and the speed of treadmill test was 8KM/H. After 12,000 times of fatigue test, the treadmill made no sound
Laboratory machine test: Under the treadmill test frame, with the car tire (equivalent to 140KG weight) from the height of 40mm-50mm at the frequency of 30 times/min free fall impact running board, continuous fatigue test for 100 hours, the treadmill is not damaged, the circuit components are not burned, the main parts have no large abnormal sound, the circuit board works normally, there is no obvious indent on the running board
After 300 hours of continuous fatigue test, the running plate, running belt and belt were all broken, the motor shaft was not deformed, the motor worked normally, the bearings in the front and rear rollers were not scattered, there was no obvious abnormal sound, and the roller shaft was not biased.
2.2 Temperature rise test
According to EN957 -- 188.8.131.52 Temperature rise test:
Test according to 6.2:
(Press 6.7 to check:
Class H: 30 minutes
Class S: 60 minutes)
The temperature rise of the affected part shall not exceed 65℃.
Laboratory test Method:
With the car tire from the height of 30MM - 40MM at a frequency of 30 times/min free fall impact on the running board. Before the test, the room temperature in the laboratory and the initial temperature of the main parts of the treadmill were recorded. After the test for 60 minutes, the highest temperature of the tested parts was recorded.
Then record the temperature rise of the main electrical components of the treadmill every 1-2 hours, record the change of the current and voltage when the tire hits the treadmill, and record the record until the treadmill test is completed.