Views: 56 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-12-07 Origin: Site
Stationery inspection, I believe we often encounter. Neutral pen, ballpoint pen and pen lead, stapler and other stationery inspection is very common, I believe that many inspectors have tested. Today Xiaobian to give you a simple share of their own inspection experience.
I. Neutral pen, ballpoint pen and pen refill:
a. The tips of neutral pens can be divided into five types: super fine, extra fine, fine, medium and thick.
b. There are four types of pen leads that give shape and size data: J, K, L and G2, which are different from J, K, L and G2 as N-type.
c. Setting conditions of writing tester:
(1) Writing Angle: 50-70°, select the most coherent writing Angle;
(2) Writing speed: (4.5± 0.5)m/min, namely (7.5± 0.8)cm/s;
(3) Writing format: spacing of 2mm ~ 5mm continuous helix (circumference of 10cm).
d. Test requirements:
(1) Writing can be smooth in lOcm. The writing lengths of different pen tips are shown in Table 4. There should be no obvious line break and concentration change between the beginning and end segments.
(2) Permeability: The sample paper is placed in the test environment for 24h, and there is no obvious trace on the back of the paper by visual inspection.
(3) dryness: Draw a straight line on the test paper according to the above writing load, Angle and speed. After 20 seconds, use the eraser to draw a straight line vertically and wipe it once. The line should be free of stains.
(4) Photocopying: photocopying equipment is used to copy the sample paper, and the copying trace remains visible.
(5) Water resistance: After the sample paper is placed in the test environment for 2h, it is immersed in distilled water or deionized water for 1h, and the trace remains visible after drying. This item is optional for neutral pens and refillers with the WR logo.
(6) Light fastness: the sample paper and the blue wool standard sample (partially covered) are exposed under the fade meter or xenon lamp until the color difference between the exposed and unexposed blue wool standard sample No. 3 reaches the gray sample card level 4, and the trace remains visible.
(7) Intermittent writing: After the unused test pen (without pen cover) is out of water normally, it should be placed horizontally for 24h under the test environment conditions, and then draw a straight line by hand and write a continuous line within 10cm.
(8) Preservation: The recently made, unused test pen (with a pen cover) is placed horizontally at the temperature of (40±2)℃ and relative humidity of (55±5) % for 90 days to do writing performance test and meet its requirements.
1. For plug-type neutral and ballpoint pens, the fit between the sleeve and the pen holder is required to be moderate. Generally, it is appropriate to hold the pen with one hand and push the pen sleeve with the thumb.
2, for the pen tube with the back seal of the pen, it is required that the back seal cannot be easily pulled out, in order to prevent children from swallowing by mistake (to do BS7272- test, the test method is as follows: a, the safety requirements of the pen cap: ① the size of the pen cap: the pen cap can not pass the specific ring gauge or the pen cap at least 5mm can not pass the ring gauge. The diameter of the ring gauge is 16mm and the thickness is at least 19mm. (2) The requirements of the ventilation area of the pen cap: at least 6.8m square meters, if it is a single hole, it requires 3.4 m square meters; (3) Requirements for ventilation flow of pen cap: at least 8L/Min at 1.33KPa; b. Requirements for the back plug: (1) Requirements for the back plug size: the back plug can not pass through the specific ring gauge, the diameter of the ring gauge is 16mm, the thickness of at least 19mm; ② The back plug protrude the end of the pen, and the back plug should bear a small force of 50N; ③ The back plug is completely concave into the end of the pen, and should bear a small force of 10N; (4) The requirements of the small size of the protruding end of the plug: the length of the part that can be grasped should not be greater than 1MM, and the length of the whole is not greater than 3MM; (5) Requirements for rear plug ventilation flow: at 1.33KPa, at least 8L/Min should be met, and the rear plug should bear the minimum force of 10N).
3. For pens with pen clips, the elasticity of pen clips should be tested. It is required to hold 3 pieces of 80g A4 paper, and the elasticity of pen clips should be good.
4. If there are color printing patterns in the pen tube, 3M stickiness test should be done (stick 3M tape to the pattern for at least 1 minute, and then tear the tape at 45°. The area of silk-screen printing falling off is less than 5%.
a, stapler specifications can be divided into four categories: No.8 stapler, No.10 stapler, No.12 stapler and thick layer stapler
b. The service life of a stapler is usually 20,000 times
c. Functions and requirements:
1. The parts and accessories should cooperate flexibly. When hammering nails, the nailing device should move smoothly in the nailing path and can be reset in time. The pressing piece can bend the stapler one by one in the nail slot, and can successfully finish all the staples in the nail path.
2. The outer surface of the stapler film should be smooth, the color is basically the same, no particle impurities, no obvious pinhole bubbles, paint removal and other phenomena
3. Stapler coating surface can not black, pinhole, yellowing and other defects, not major not serious oxidation
4. Stapler press nail sheet and lower nail groove should be hardness tested
Summary of Other Stationery:
1. Watercolors and Markers:
① Apply 2KG force to the pen tip to observe whether the pen tip is indented
② Pull the pen tip with 1KG force and observe whether the pen tip is pulled out within 10 seconds
2. Combination of whiteboard and magnet: Hit the whiteboard with 1KG force and observe whether the magnet falls off
3. Crayon: Observe whether it breaks when writing at a 45 degree Angle with a force of less than 1.5 kg