Views: 59 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-12-15 Origin: Site
Ceiling lamp is a kind of lamp, as the name suggests is due to the flat above the lamp, the bottom of the installation is completely attached to the roof so called ceiling lamp. The light source is ordinary white bulb, fluorescent lamp, high intensity gas discharge lamp, halogen tungsten lamp, LED and so on.
At present, the popular ceiling lamp in the market is LED ceiling lamp, which is often used in various places such as home, office, entertainment and so on. The quality of the ceiling lamp is determined by inspection. So how to check the ceiling light? This article will give you a detailed introduction to the ceiling lamp inspection methods and standards, I hope to be helpful to you.
First, the basic knowledge of ceiling lamp
(1) Types of ceiling lights
1. Divide by function
Different light sources of lamps are applicable to different places, such as the use of ordinary incandescent bulbs, fluorescent lamps are mainly used for home, classrooms, office buildings and other Spaces for the height of about 4 meters of lighting; High-intensity gas discharge lamps with large power and light source are mainly used for lighting in places with a height of 4 to 9 meters, such as stadiums, hypermarkets and factories. Fluorescent ceiling lighting is often the first choice for homes, schools, shops and offices in order to achieve sufficient height for the work surface while saving electricity.
2. Divide by appearance
The commonly used ceiling lights are: square ceiling lights, spherical ceiling lights, pointy oblate ceiling lights, half spherical ceiling lights, half flat ball ceiling lights, small rectangular ceiling lights, etc.
(2) LED ceiling light
LED ceiling light is adsorbed or embedded on the ceiling of the roof lighting, it and the chandelier, is also the main indoor lighting equipment, is the home, office, entertainment places and other places often choose the lamps. LED ceiling light is generally in the diameter of 200mm or so the ceiling light is suitable for use in the corridor, the bathroom, and the diameter of 400mm is installed in not less than 16 square meters of the top of the room is appropriate. LED ceiling lights on the market are common D - shaped tube and ring tube and the size of the tube difference. Take a third look when buying LED ceiling lights. To see whether the product identification is complete, the identification of regular products is often more standardized, should be identified: trademark and factory name, product model specifications, rated voltage, rated frequency, rated power. Two to see whether the lamp power line has CCC safety certification mark, external wire cross-sectional area should be ≥0.75 square mm. Three to see whether the lamp charged body exposed, light source into the lamp holder, fingers should not touch the charged metal lamp head.
(3) The design of ceiling light key
1. Design trends
1) Functional subdivision. The traditional lighting function of ceiling lamp is not enough to meet consumers, the combination of the living room ceiling lamp and daily necessities is becoming increasingly popular.
2) The style is luxurious. With the increasingly rich life, consumer aesthetic demand increases, the living room ceiling lamp is increasingly luxurious, file.
3) Worship nature. In order to cater to urban consumers to return to the simple, advocating the nature of the psychological, many ceiling lights adopt a natural shape. In addition, the selection of lampshade is also widely used in paper, wood, yarn and other natural materials.
4) Colorful. In order to synchronize with the colorful life, many ceiling lamps are now dressed in "colorful" clothes.
5) High technology. With the development of science and technology, electronic technology is widely used in the living room ceiling lamp design, such as adapt to different voltage ceiling lamp, adjustable brightness ceiling lamp, radiation far infrared red light ceiling lamp and so on.
6) Energy saving. At present, the energy-saving ceiling lamp is very popular among consumers, such as the longevity energy-saving lamp with 3LED core electricity, which can save energy and choose the brightness according to the need.
7) Go green. Environmental protection is the constant topic of ceiling lighting design, which is related to the earth we inhabit, has aroused the attention of the majority of consumers, which will become the main development direction of household lighting in the future.
2. Design essentials
In the appearance and grade of lamps, designers should take into account the coordination of the living room atmosphere, at the same time, strive for elegance, avoid luxury. The living room is the front of the family, the living room ceiling light is too dull, can not reflect the living room decoration style, also slightly shabby; Too luxurious will make the visitors have psychological pressure, can not open their hands and feet. The design process should fully take into account the psychological requirements of consumers, the product and people closely combined. The design should also consider saving energy, should choose efficient energy-saving lamps or energy-saving light sources, reduce the loss of distribution lines. On the premise of not affecting the work, study and life, appropriately reduce the illumination and improve the utilization coefficient and maintenance coefficient of lamps.
Ii. Ceiling lamp inspection standard
In order to make the company ceiling lamp MX7171 floor meet the quality requirements, specially formulated this standard.
2. Inspection methods/tools:
A, visual: 40cm away from the binocular and the line of sight is 45° Angle; B. Calipers, tape measures; C. assembly; D. sample;
E. BOM form; F. Electric quantity tester; G. Ground tester; H, pressure tester
3. Description of inspection methods:
The full inspection is 100% inspection of the sampling quantity of the product for this project (Note: sampling quantity shall be carried out according to the sampling table of MIL-STD-105E; Sampling method was single normal sampling, Ⅱ level); The acceptable level AQL is CR=0 MA=0.65 MI=2.5. Sampling inspection is performed according to MIL-STD-105E special sampling Table S-2. The acceptable level is 0 accept and 1 return