Views: 67 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-21 Origin: Site
The cold of winter reminds me of the comfort of lying on a mat in the heat of summer. There are many kinds of mat, including straw mat, bamboo mat, rattan mat, linen mat, coat-skin mat, gel mat and so on. Xiaobian today to bring you to know, the mat should be how to inspect goods? What is the inspection method and inspection standard of mat?
Standard of inspection
All of them are up to DB61/T477-2009 GB18401-2010C class standard requirements and related process document requirements
Detailed inspection items
PH value: 4.0-8.5;
Color flower, color difference: ≥5-7 grade; Water content: 7-20%;
Mildew resistance: mildew resistance test ≥3 days;
Bamboo toughness: bending radius to breaking direction ≤5cm;
Adhesive strength: Adhesive strength of bamboo strip and gauze ≥0.3MPa.
Appearance specification deviation
Square deviation: diagonal difference ≤4cm; Width deviation: ±2 cm; Length deviation ±2cm.
Quality of appearance
1, color, color change: grade A uniform color, slight tsing, color spot ≤ 4cm; B class color roughly close, more tsing, color spot ≤ 6cm.
2, roughness, flatness: smooth surface, no burr in sight or hand feel, bamboo mat allowed to have 7-8 depression.
3. Mildew layer, wormhole, decay: not allowed.
4, through glue, anti strip, broken strip: not allowed.
5, gap: average ≤ 0.1cms
6, 0.1cms local gap length ≤ 3cms: grade A ≤12; Grade B ≤18.
7. Other defects: no significant impact on use and appearance.
Quality of sewing
1. The sewing track should be even, straight and firm, and the edge stitching should be straight, the width and width should be the same, and no hair should be exposed.
2. Stitch density: 3-5 stitches /3cm for flat stitches.
3. Edge wrap: Edge wrap should be flat, width and width should be uniform, reach the line at both ends, and edge wrap should be close to the mat edge.
1. The content of the trademark must be consistent with that of the inspected product;
2. Durable washing mark trademarks must conform to the national three major items: specifications, fiber composition and washing instructions.
Tool of inspection
Tape measure, small scissors, etc
According to standard
In all cases
DB61/T477-2009, GB18401-2010C class standard requirements, and related process document requirements
Detailed inspection items
Single product: If all the above items meet the requirements, it will be judged as first-class product. If one item fails to meet the requirements, it will be downgraded.
Batch product: The comprehensive quality batch is evaluated according to the lowest in the sampling inspection of internal quality, appearance quality and process quality. If the number of nonconformity is less than or equal to Ac, the inspection batch shall be qualified. If the number of nonconformities is greater than or equal to Re, the inspection batch will be disqualified.