Views: 78 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-21 Origin: Site
The English name of the walkie-talkie is two way radio. It is a two-way mobile communication tool. Without any network support, you can make a call. Walkie-talkies currently fall into three categories: analog walkie-talkies, digital walkie-talkies, and IP walkie-talkies. The quality inspection of intercom is also extremely important. So how do you detect walkie-talkies? This article will give you a detailed introduction to the walkie-talkie detection specifications, to give you intimate small help.
I. Main job responsibilities and requirements
(I) Testing and routine testing of newly developed prototypes of the R&D Department, and doing a good job of prototype evaluation.
(2) Take 20~30 sets of all new models for routine test during small batch trial production, and prepare design verification report. And random sampling 20 sets for reliability test.
(3) Timely testing and routine testing of the first 20 sets of new products in the first batch production.
(IV) Take 6 sets of finished products for each production lot of the production line for routine inspection/test, and make the first confirmation.
2. The detection and test of the above four stages shall be carried out in accordance with the following ten test steps:
1. Inspection of appearance: spray painting, screen printing and color inspection of bottom shell/surface shell/lens, rationality and firmness of production and assembly process of the whole machine. Refer to the finished product inspection instruction of the corresponding model.
2. The inspection of operation function shall refer to the finished product inspection operation instruction/product technical specification of each model:
① Test the effectiveness of each button function of the intercom, and cross test the function status of each button. Unconventional operations including key functions, such as the ability to randomly press multiple keys at the same time to see if an exception occurs, and so on
② Detection of low power indicator function should meet the requirements.
The liquid crystal display test, check the display content should be correct, no row, row and other phenomena.
④ The volume knob and coding switch should be effective and have good hand sensing.
⑤ Use the special headphone cable to test the intercom call function should be normal.
⑥ Field distance test, call should be clear.
⑦ Set QT: 67.0/100.0/254.1, test call whether there is alternating sound, whether intermittent, blocking and other phenomena, and two intercom randomly set adjacent two groups of QT (such as QT: 67.0/69.3) intercom whether there will be cross-frequency misunderstanding code phenomenon.
⑧ Set DQT: 023N/125N/754N, test whether the call has AC sound, whether intermittent, blocking and other phenomena, and two intercom randomly set adjacent two groups of DQT (such as DQT: 023N/025N) intercom whether there will be cross-frequency misunderstanding code phenomenon.
3, electrical performance index test: according to the "product technical specification requirements" test indicators, under general circumstances should meet the requirements of the national standard.
4. PC software: Use the computer to read/write the machine through the programming line, and test the effectiveness of all functions in the programming software (including the help bar).
5, (with) wired replication function: use the stored data of the machine for data replication of the tested machine. Test all data after replication should be valid.
6, working power supply test: the use of DC regulated power supply to adjust the input voltage of the machine in the supply voltage of ±20%, and adjust the input power supply voltage in the upper and lower limits at the same time test the performance indicators of the machine, operating functions should meet the requirements.
7, load power aging: the antenna head of the machine connected to the antenna or 50Ω load resistance after continuous power (transmitting/receiving/standby) aging for 6~10 hours, then test its performance indicators, the use of the operation function should meet the requirements.
8. When confirming new products, the following tests and tests should be added:
① The standard working time of the test battery pack: special testing equipment is used to charge the battery pack fully, and then the working state of the intercom is 6S transmitting, 6S receiving, and 48S standby. Generally, the battery pack should be able to work normally for no less than 8 hours under this state.
(2) PTT key life test: special test tooling is made, and the test pressure is 3 times of the pressure required for the normal conduction of the PTT key. It is generally required that the test should not be damaged for 200,000 times.
③ Intercom power-on and power-off test: before the test, the indicators and data of the intercom are stored in the computer, and then the relay is used to control the intercom power-on and power-off for 2000 times. Again, the special comparison software is used to check the readings and compare the data and indicators before the test. The test results require that there should be no data changes in any one.
(4) EPROM data loss test: generally take 60 walkie-talkies, the indicators and data of the walkie-talkies are stored in the computer before the test, A. Charging test: Install the battery and charge it in the starting state. After the battery is fully charged, check whether the data and indicators change before the test. B. Discharge test, full power in the boot state and the volume is large, with another walkie-talkie has been transmitting, let other tested organic receive at the same time, until the battery is completely out of power, again reading check and test before the data, indicators whether there are changes. C. Generally, two cycles are made, and the result requires that no data changes occur in any one. (If the intercom itself has the function of automatic power off when the low power is not necessary to do this test).
9. Routine test: Requirements and methods of routine test:
① Test conditions and methods of conventional tests (according to GB/T 15844.3-1995) :
(2) Unconventional tests shall be conducted in accordance with product technical specifications and relevant requirements.
③ Test items of routine test:
10. Requirements and methods of reliability test:
(1) The definition of reliability: refers to the probability of the product to complete the specified function under the specified conditions and within the specified time.
(2) Reliability test method and cycle:
(3) Reliability test conditions and test items are the same routine test.
(4) Calculation method of reliability: R(t) = Ns÷N, where R(t) represents reliability, Ns represents the number of products in the specified conditions, the specified time to complete the specified function, N represents the total number of tests.