The simple inspection methods and inspection standards of the shower.
Views: 78 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-29 Origin: Site
After every strenuous exercise or a period of time, people will want to take a bath to make the body comfortable and clean. There are all kinds of shower supplies, shower sprinkles, non-slip floor MATS, bathtubs, bath towel holders and bath goods shelves in the bathroom. Then how to inspect these items? Today Xiaobian first to tell you the simple inspection methods and inspection standards of the shower.
1. Material inspection
The materials used in the product should not pollute the water quality, and do not allow the use of corrosive materials. After the product is subjected to 90℃ hot water for less than 1min, the smell of the water does not change.
2. Appearance quality inspection
1) The outer surface of the copper casting shall not have shrinkage holes, sand holes, cracks, pores and other defects, and the inner cavity shall not adhere to molding sand.
2) The outer surface of plastic parts should not have obvious corrugation, scratches, modification damage and other defects.
3) All the surfaces that can be touched by the human body in use should not have sharp edges and corners that may cause harm to the human body.
4) After installation, there shall be no unplated areas on the surface of electroplating. The surface shall be bright and uniform, and peeling, peeling, bubbles and other phenomena are not allowed.
3. Identification, packaging, transportation and other inspection
1) The product shall have the permanent logo of the registered trademark.
2) The product package shall be marked with the manufacturer name, product name, product model, registered trademark, execution standard number, production date and other identifiers (except the special requirements of customers).
3) The product shall be accompanied by the factory inspection certificate and the installation instruction manual.
4) Each set of products shall be packaged separately to ensure that there will be no destructive collision between the components of the product.
5) The product should be prevented from rain, moisture and bump during transportation, and should be put lightly when shipping.
6) The product shall be stored in a well-ventilated and dry room, and shall not be stored together with acid, alkali or corrosive articles.