Views: 50 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-09-20 Origin: Site
1. Check the packaging and interior
1. Cartons and paper boxes (or color boxes) are clean and tidy, no moisture, extrusion deformation, dirty, marked clearly;
2, foam packaging size is appropriate, clean, and no deformation, moisture, damage and other defects;
3. The production date of the carton is clearly marked;
4. Whether the packing technique is reasonable and firm;
5, whether the bar code is clear;
6. Whether the machine inside the box is consistent with the package expression; Whether there is an instruction manual, certificate of qualification and the printing handwriting is clear and correct.
Two, check the product stickers
1. All the stickers are in the correct position, no wrong stickers, missing stickers, no blistering, warping edges. (The test can be wiped with a cloth soaked in alcohol.)
2. All stickers are clearly printed and neat, with clear patterns, logos and colors;
3. Whether the product name, power, voltage and frequency on the nameplate are correct;
4. Whether there are scratches, black spots, burrs, watermarks, stains and other undesirable phenomena in each part of the product, and whether the color is correct;
5, the position of the accessories is close, the gap can not exceed 1mm; Switch button is flexible, handle assembly is firm, the position is appropriate.
Iii. Product performance testing
1, high voltage test: AC 110/220V 3.1KV/1MIN 0.5mA;
2, switch test: power test, continuous switch more than 10 times, should be able to work normally;
3. Power test: under standard voltage. Rated power +5% ~ -10% is the normal working range, and vice versa for unqualified products;
4. Start test: test from the low position first. After the switch action, the machine should start normally immediately;
5. Air blocking test (to prevent fan shutdown):
a. Use a plastic bag (or dry cloth) to block the air intake until the temperature switch jumps. After cooling should be able to work normally (temperature control switch reset);
b. Block the air inlet with a plastic bag (or dry cloth), and the temperature control switch should not jump in 1-3 seconds (the temperature control switch should not be too sensitive);
c. The heating wire should not be broken during the wind blocking test. Plastic shell should not have obvious thermal deformation or melting. The switch works normally (the fan works normally). The fuse is allowed to break in some cases, but it should work normally after replacing the fuse.
6. Electric heating wire test: under normal operation, the heating wire can not be obviously red (wind blocking for 1-2 seconds). When working under 15% of rated power, it should work normally for at least 30 minutes. Protection switch can not be premature protection, plastic shell deformation;
7, noise test: use noise tester (A weight). The distance from the hair dryer wave 30CM measurement, should be less than 86dB(or 50CM≤82dB);
8, life test: normal voltage, at least 200 hours of continuous work (factory standard). During the 4-6 hour aging test, the power cord shall not be obviously hot, the plastic shall not be deformed, and the protection switch shall not jump (except under special circumstances);
9. Cold air test:
a. After 30 minutes of normal operation (maximum power), press the cold air switch (COOL), and you can feel the cold air blowing out soon (hand induction test).
b. Put the hair dryer in reverse (fan) close to the hair. Under the power, the fan cannot curl the hair into the net cover.
10. Hot air test:
a. After 15 minutes of startup, keep your hand 10CM away from the hair dryer, and you should not feel obvious pain (1-3 seconds).
b. Do not smell burning when blowing your hair (3-5 seconds)
11. Drop test:
a. The single machine (bare machine) falls freely on the cement floor (or wood floor) at 75CM(or 100CM). Should not appear off the shell, shell crack, loose, mesh cover off (except for decoration) phenomenon, all switches can work normally;
b. Tap the hair dryer three times on each side (front, back and side) 15CM away from the table top. Should not appear off the shell, shell crack, loose, mesh cover off (except for decoration) phenomenon, all switches can work normally;
12, power cord test: with 15 KG (KG) force pull the power cord, should not be loose or disconnected, normal power, no adverse contact phenomenon, in any case should not be exposed to the core, the power cord core and output power is consistent;
13, appearance test (visual inspection): all switches are flexible, not stuck, scraping. No burr, scratch, crack, loose and other phenomena, heating wire can not be too close to the net cover.
105℃ thermostat can not be controlled;
128℃ thermostat control (hair dryer does not work, after cooling the switch reset, and can work normally. Tolerance ±3℃ deviation);
140℃ fuse break; Voltage operating range: ±10%(under normal circumstances);
Power range: +5%, -10%(normal voltage).
Hairdryer inspection basis
This spot check is based on GB 4706.1-2005 "Household and similar electrical appliances safety Part 1: General requirements";
GB 4706.15-2008 "Household and similar electrical appliances safe skin and hair care appliances special requirements";
GB 4343.1-2018 "Electromagnetic Compatibility requirements for Household Appliances, power tools and similar appliances -- Part 1: Emission" and other standard requirements.
Delta Instruments specializes in the development and manufacturing of electronic and electrical safety performance and non-standard custom testing equipment series, products used in various household appliances (IEC/EN 60335 series, GB4706.1 series, UL60335 series); Information technology equipment (IEC/EN60950-1, UL60950, GB4943.1), audio/video and similar equipment (IEC/EN60065, GB8898, UL60065); Lamps (IEC/EN 60598 series GB7000.1 series, UL1598); Lamp controller (rectifier) (IEC/EN 61347 series, GB 19510 series, UL8750); Medical electrical equipment (IEC/EN 60601 series, GB 9706.1 series, UL1993) power test, electrical strength test, heating test, insulation resistance test, leakage current test, label test, impact test, power cord test, torque test, push tension test, electrical connection and mechanical fixing, anti-shock protection test, Provide testing equipment for creepage distance and electrical clearance, fire retardant test, discharge test, protective device test, stability test, accessibility test, switch test, abnormal operation and fault condition test, wet treatment, grounding resistance test, housing protection test and other test items.