Views: 50 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-09 Origin: Site
Some fruits, drinks and meals in our life need to be placed in the refrigerator under certain circumstances, which can not only reduce the waste of food but also maintain their freshness. Therefore, the refrigerator plays a great role in our life. So the refrigerator inspection and detection is particularly important. So how to inspect the refrigerator? This article will reveal the refrigerator inspection methods and standards, so that you no longer blindly receive goods.
I. Acceptance standard of refrigerator
1. Check the outer packing box first
Outer packing box corners should be complete and straight; The packing belt shall not be too loose, and the groove edge of the packing belt on the surface of the packing box shall be straight and complete without depression; There should be no abnormal perforation or large depression on the surface of the box.
2. Open the outer packing box
Check whether the plastic bags outside the machine are flat and have no abnormal folds, no damage, and no gray dust (the black ones are usually caused by electrostatic adsorption of plastic bags during transportation, which is a normal phenomenon); The packaging foam of the base should be intact and clean, with no dust in the surface or crevices.
After opening the external plastic bags, check the surface paint of the machine should be shiny and bright, without scratches, pits, and no traces of collision and extrusion on the surface. Especially, the lower part of the refrigerator should be inspected to prevent deformation and damage caused by rough loading and unloading. The sealing tape on the refrigerator door should be intact and clean without stains. The crevices should be free of dust. The power cord should be neatly tied and the plug should be free of dirt and oil. There should be no signs of removal of the fixing screws anywhere. The gap between the upper and lower door frames of the refrigerator should be even, and the door seal should be smooth and free of dirt and damage (You can put a piece of paper in the door seam, and the door should not be able to move up and down after closing, indicating that the door is closed well. You can also find a flashlight to open it and put it in the refrigerator. After closing the door, check whether there is light coming out from the door seam (it is best at night).
3. Check the inside of the machine
The inside of the machine should be clean and tidy without foreign bodies, the manual bag should be flat without wrinkles and damage, each adjusting knob should operate flexibly without stuck, and the parts (attached) should be complete without shortage or damage.
4. Power test machine
Power test machine, the refrigerator should have no abnormal noise, vibration, power for about 10 minutes should be able to feel the heat side of the temperature rise, there should be an obvious feeling of freezing inside, dip your finger in a little water to contact the coil tube of the freezer room should have the feeling of finger sticking.
5, the installation is smooth
If all the above checks pass, you can ask the installer to install it in the location you specify. Remember to ask the installer to install the refrigerator smoothly by shaking it from side to side.
6. Other checks
(1) The appearance of the machine has no damage, and the outer package is complete and unsealed.
(2) The instruction manual, warranty card and qualification certificate are complete, and the sealing of the plastic bag has not been opened.
(3) The list of attachments on the manual is complete in kind.
(4) There is 3C label on the product and energy efficiency ratio label on the refrigerator housing.
(5) Power test machine, the refrigerator temperature control setting is the lowest, after half an hour with a wet towel dipped in the liner will feel sticky.
Of course, the model number of the goods should be the same as the invoice.
Two, the solution to the common refrigerator fault
1, the refrigerator is not refrigeration: the refrigerator power plug is plugged in; Whether the power socket is powered on; Whether the power circuit breaker is disconnected. Check that the refrigerator door light is on to ensure that the refrigerator is powered on. Check whether the thermostat is in working gear. The thermostat has stop gear (0). The compressor will not work when it is in stop gear. If the above items are normal, please contact maintenance personnel.
2, the refrigerator refrigeration is poor: check whether the thermostat gear is too low. Whether the food is overstored or overheated. Whether the door is opened frequently or sealed loosely. Whether there is direct sunlight or a heat source near the refrigerator. Whether the surrounding ventilation is poor. Check whether the ambient temperature is too low and the temperature compensation switch is not turned on.
3, the refrigerator has a sound can not start: under the normal environment temperature condition (15℃-38℃), when the refrigerator starts, if the compressor makes a "buzz" sound, the compressor stops working for about half a minute, this situation is due to the power supply voltage is too low (less than 187V) caused by the compressor can not start; If the compressor emits a "um" sound, then hear a "patter" sound, this situation is caused by the power supply voltage is too high (higher than 242V) or the continuous working time of the compressor is too long; When the power supply voltage returns to normal or the compressor casing temperature decreases, the refrigerator can work normally.
4, the door seal is not strict: the main reason for the gap between the refrigerator door seal and the box is the deformation of the door seal. The hair dryer (power 300W) can be used to blow the deformation of the concave part, so that it can be restored to the original state and the gap can be eliminated. But pay attention to the power of the hair dryer can not be too large, the hot spot can not be too concentrated, the hair nozzle can not be too close to the deformed door seal, otherwise it will damage the door seal. In addition, under the depression of the door seal and the door of the joint pad a thin sponge, can also eliminate the gap. If the above correction is invalid, a new rubber strip should be replaced.
5, cold room water or overflow: cold room drainage hole blocked, resulting in condensed water can not be discharged smoothly, with a certain flexibility of tools to dredge.
Three, refrigerator appearance inspection
1. Inclined plate: the inclined plate of the compressor chamber.
2, side plate: the box and the top, (bottom) of the board surface.
3. Beam: The horizontal plate on the front of the refrigerator is called beam.
4. Rear plate: the rear panel of the box.
5. Labyrinth groove: the front width of the box mouth frame is 20±0.5mm. The mouth frame strip is the front labyrinth groove. The rear frame bar with a width of 6±0.5mm is the rear labyrinth slot.
6. Specific color difference: the color difference of the test object compared with the color pattern under natural day light or artificial light source.
7. Pure color difference: Color difference compared between objects in natural day light or artificial light source.
(2) Refrigerator appearance inspection
1. According to the visible difficulty and importance, the appearance of refrigerator can be divided into four levels: A, B, C and D
Zone A: Very important appearance. An appearance that is visible at a glance or highly valued when standing. Including: door panel, door cover cover, the outer surface of the display panel, the front surface of the top cover plate, the outer surface of the side panel, the front of the box.
Zone B: Important facade. People are easy to see, more attention to the appearance of the surface. Including: the outer surface of the inner liner of the door body, the door shelf, the side and bottom of the inner liner of the box, the surface of the drawer, the appearance of the door seal, the outer surface of the ceiling lamp, the outer surface of the temperature controller, the ice box, the small door of the freezer, the trelliss, etc.
Area C: The more important exterior surface. Including: the front of the tank, the back plate of the tank, the condenser surface (external hanging), the surface of the wire tube evaporator.
Area D: The general requirements of the appearance surface include: compressor hood, electrical junction box.
2, refrigerator appearance requirements
(1) The assembly and installation of refrigerator accessories, refrigerator packaging and assembly, and the labels pasted on cartons all meet the requirements of drawings or process documents;
(2) In addition to the following table, other requirements for the appearance of the refrigerator should also meet the relevant standards and requirements for components
(3) Inspection rules
1. Each household refrigerator shall be inspected according to this standard before leaving the factory.
2. Visual inspection conditions
Place the product 750mm below the indoor 40W fluorescent lamp, and professional appearance inspection personnel shall have a vision of no less than 1.0 and no color vision.
3. The top cover, side panel, back panel, door panel and visible surface parts of the refrigerator should be clean, without stains, oil stains and other dirt affecting the appearance, and no white traces of wax powder and detergent are allowed to remain. The compressor installation space is not allowed to have obvious oil, dust and bubble.
4. Inspection method: Wipe the top cover, side panel, back panel, door panel and any part of the visible surface of the refrigerator with a clean white rag. There should be no visible stains on the white rag. In the installation space of the compressor, visible oil, dust and bubble should not be visible.
5. The appearance inspection standards of trial-made products not mentioned in this standard shall be based on the products sealed together by relevant product development department, production planning Department, quality and technology department, etc.